Announcing...

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Dec 12 09:14:33 CET 2007

> As for getting any sleep over the next couple of years: Well, I'm an
> academic who tends to travel once in a while. So I guess I will get a
> night of undisturbed sleep over the next year. ;-)

its an old saw, anyway.  you get plenty of sleep if you take care of
your child, and yourself.  the key word is: nurture.  and guess what,
waking up a bit early in the morning and having a snoozy snuggle with
your lovely child and his mother .. this is the best kind of bed time
of all.

big congrats to all of you, martin.  i'm very happy to hear of your
success!  flynn is rolling around on the floor as i type and i can't
help but postulate that one day, our kids may well have just this
kind of conversation themselves ..

;
--
Jay Vaughan