Announcing...

Martin Naef EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Dec 11 23:05:47 CET 2007

Martin Naef wrote:
> Please welcome Pascal Samuel Naef, born this morning 7:05 am.

Thanks everybody for their congratulations (too many to write back
individually)! I've had proper night of sleep now, and mommy is fine as
well!

We are very much looking forward to what's coming over next couple of years!

And no, despite having been taught by Niklaus Wirth in person, I did not
think of PASCAL as a programming language when we choose the name. I did
think of the physicist and mathematician, though...

As for getting any sleep over the next couple of years: Well, I'm an
academic who tends to travel once in a while. So I guess I will get a
night of undisturbed sleep over the next year. ;-)

Bye
Martin

--
http://www.navisto.ch