For the JMJ fans ...

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Dec 9 21:00:23 CET 2007

Cyrille.Damez at laposte.net schreef:

> ... which I'm not, but some of you may be interested. He's doing ten concerts
> in Paris to celebrate the 30 years of Oxygen, in which he will play the whole
> album with the synths he used at the time.

There was a time that I might be persuaded to go, but to travel all the
way to Paris, and at ?57,50 a ticket, I don't think so.

If he really would be *playing* those synths... well, I still wouldn't
go, but it would make for a welcome change.

Still, the 1990 La D?fense concert was truly and utterly great. Glad I
went. Same for the 1995 Champs de Mars concert, where we were like 20m
from the stage.

- Peter