live 7 instruments

punkdISCO EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Dec 9 12:42:32 CET 2007

Hi Tony

"Has anyone here used the instruments yet?  Anyone wish to share their
thoughts?"

Im also going to be upgrading but in the process of buying a new DAW and
don't want to suffer the installation pain twice.

Anyway, I looked at all the instruments and whilst they all look good, none
of them give me anything new above what I already own.  Maybe if I had less
then they might look more tempting (I have NI Komplete).

But they are very good value and Im looking forward to upgrading in the
future..

Paul
London
www.punkdisco.co.uk