Reverb options

punkdISCO EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Dec 6 13:04:52 CET 2007

Hi Kai

"o, really? how come? because of CPU hunger/crackles or of the quality? I
use it a lot and I really like it..."

(about to make myself look like a nob). Its for no reason other than it is a
bundled reverb and I just presume that I should steer clear.  I keep meaning
to setup a A/B test with Live/MPX1 - defo going to do this before I sell it.
(Selling the MPX1 as the interface just makes it almost completely
un-editable so I use it for 100% presets)

Im now in the process of trying to buy Nialls rather excellent suggestion:

http://www.novamusik.com/search.aspx?type=Model&keyword=4331&mid=259

A big part of me is saying "but it wont be as good as another Lexicon like
the MX500".  But then the MX500 will cost me approaching 10x the cash..

There is some audio on this page:

http://www.m-audio.com/products/en_us/WizooWizooVerbW2-main.html

Would be interested to hear what some golden ears think..

Paul
London
www.punkdisco.co.uk
www.punkdisco.co.uk/Music/Wot.mp3 - New annoying track