MOTU 828: No TB, no AVB

Ibi Sum ibisum at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 10:53:36 CET 2024

Dante/AES50 is the future.

(Disclaimer: am surrounded by brand new Dante-compliant hardware in the lab at the moment.)

Presonus had to release this product update because a lot of their previous USB based mixers are experiencing driver rot - I.e. USB-C class audio drivers are a lot more available and better maintained.

;
--
seclorum