Elta Music, Latvia, Re: SOLAR 42 FX?

Jay Vaughan ibisum at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 14:52:30 CET 2024

> On 17.01.2024, at 14:18, Kai Niggemann <canine at waf80.de> wrote:
> (What’s with the nordic rune on the panel (“voice 3”, on the left hand side and voice 8 on the right)? In Germany it’s often weird esoteric hippie black metal nazis who are into runes, so I’m a bit taken aback…;)

Elta Music is Latvian, Latvia has long had its own pagan identity which uses runic systems .. I think the extremists of Germany you refer to might like to try to associate with that, but I don’t think Latvians or indeed Elta Music are expressing identification with them, as runes have just long been a thing in that region .. more than likely these symbols have some context to the voice section they are controlling, but I don’t get the reference...

https://symbolikon.com/downloads/category/latvian-symbols/ <https://symbolikon.com/downloads/category/latvian-symbols/>

I have a Latvian friend who often wears traditional scarves with runes, I’m gonna ask them some time ..

j.
—
Jay Vaughan
ibisum at gmail.com