Pitch Where You Live

Jay Vaughan ibisum at gmail.com
Sun Feb 25 17:08:30 CET 2024

> Here’s why Pyrenees and Occitanie excite me:
> https://daily.bandcamp.com/scene-report/la-novia-french-folk-noise-list <https://daily.bandcamp.com/scene-report/la-novia-french-folk-noise-list>

Good stuff!

I’d visit you in the Pyrenees for sure, and would probably spend most of my time looking for UFO’s and goats. ;)

My ‘over the horizon’ view involves a sailboat in Pula, sailing legs being found all over the Adriatic, and then a fair bit of tending to the winds wherever she’ll blow .. but that’s at least a year or two away yet.  Thinking a lot, these days, about what the yacht synth setup will look like, probably all software, lol ..

j.
—
Jay Vaughan
ibisum at gmail.com