One For the Franco-Belgian Friends

Romain Xavier xtechcode at gmail.com
Sun Feb 18 12:21:27 CET 2024

Hi !

I don t know anything about Blueberry …
But a good French reader-friend & fan of Corto Maltese made me discovered in the 90s Enki Bilal comix (specially “ the Nikopol Trilogy ).
I love the universe, even if I prefer books vs comix in general but Bilal art/world is very cool SF stories and have really great beautiful futuristic drawings imo … really recommended :  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Nikopol_Trilogy

Regards,
Romain