Re: Wave World on Thought Radio™

Peter Korsten peter at severity-one.com
Thu Feb 15 00:04:44 CET 2024

Hey Jay,

> Super-cool pic, Marek - its so nice to see Gerts’ cheerful face
> captured in time .. strange how I miss him so much.

Indeed. He was a good friend, very generous, very hospitable.

>  What he would have thought of the world today, eh!?

Truthfully? He would be quite cynical, and I'd wager that he'd believe
conspiracy theories.

Again, he was a good friend, and I have preciously few of those. You
don't always need to agree with your friends, or see eye to eye on every
subject. And on this broad subject, he and I certainly didn't.

- Peter