Re: Wave World on Thought Radio™

Marek Szulen mszulen at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 15:09:34 CET 2024

Ok, so here are some pics from the event.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/MG2SehPps1pkbmZU8

A little background:
This was a second edition of the electronic music festival (KOMP - an
abbreviation of Kwidzyńskie Obserwatorium Muzycznych Poszukiwań - eng:
Kwidzyn's Musical Research Observatory).
I've organized it with a group of friends, who as me, are the music
enthusiasts.
The first edition, a year earlier was a small event with a few polish
artists.
With the second edition, we wanted to get a step further.
One of the team members got Gert's contact and that's how it started.
Waveworld was the main act that evening.
A lot of moments to remember.
A new friendships.
Funny thing - shortly after the festival, Gert and the team invited me to
stay at Gert's place for a couple of days, where we were recording music
together (I still have those unfinished tracks somewhere.. need to look for
them).
Another funny fact is that it was my first time in the Netherlands and 8
years later - I've landed here again. This time to stay permanently.

Marek
Venray, NL