Wave World on Thought Radio™

Bill Fox billyfox at soundscapes.us
Tue Feb 13 22:24:13 CET 2024

Greetings,

It has been a long time since I posted here. I haven't posted since before I changed providers so I hope this gets through.
I just want to drop you a line to let you know that I intend to play music by Wave World and remember Gert on my next episode of Thought Radio™.
The show's website is: https://thoughtradio.org
The program airs on https://wmuh.org every Saturday at 6:00 am EST which translates to noon in western Europe. You may hear the program on the station's website. If you miss it, Spinitron archives it for two weeks and I link to it on my playlist to make it easy for you to find.

Cheers,

Bill