Arturia MiniFreak V now available stand-alone

Peter Korsten peter at severity-one.com
Sat Jan 21 14:05:31 CET 2023

Hey Enrique,

> Out of curiosity, from which V Collection version did you upgrade? Or
> did you crossgrade from your other Arturia products?

Version 8, which was upgraded from version 6, which was upgraded from
version 4.

> Arturia offers me a crossgrade for €249 (V Collection 9 with MiniFreak
> V) owning only hardware, Analog Lab V and some freebies.

Well, there are a few more in my product list. Aside from the V
Collection and the aforementioned KeyLab, there's Pigments, Augmented
Strings, the FX Collection (version 2 still), and some freebies.

At some point, there was a risk that I would turn into a Yamaha fanboy,
but it appears that I'm firmly within Arturia's circle of devotees. 🙂

Having said that, Pigments probably means I won't have to buy another
hardware Waldorf (since I got the Streichfett VST), MiniFreak V means I
won't have to buy a MiniFreak, and the V Collection means that I don't
really have to buy a Jupiter-X – even though that is a rather desirable
piece of hard/software.

- Peter