iPad and Ableton live

Tom Adam tom.adam at thebigear.be
Wed Dec 27 04:04:25 CET 2023

How are you’all doing… it’s been a little quiet the last couple of months.

I know I’m late getting my first iPad ever, but needed one for testing a work application, so now I ended up with this iPad Air, looking to implement it in my music making setup.
What are you guys using it for in combination with live or any other daw?
Any apps/hardware I should get to get the fullest out of it?
I would really like to be able to use it as a controller for live, should be fun.
But any other recommendations are welcome
Thanks,
Tom Adam
tom.adam at thebigear.be
www.thebigear.be