New headphone time

Jay Vaughan ibisum at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 17:19:00 CET 2022

> On 22.12.2022, at 15:42, Peter Korsten <peter at severity-one.com> wrote:
>
> Contrary to Jay, I don't have a financial interest in recommending them

Never let the chance for a jab go by.

They are simply the best headphones I’ve heard lately, especially for mixing and studio work.  I use mine every single day.

The fact that I regularly have lunch with the service/support chief means that if a music-bar member has an issue with AA headphones, I’ll definitely know about it and can observe/participate repair if needed.

I don’t have any financial stake - funding for my work is a result of R&D initiatives that depend on other than retail sales.  I do also just happen to have a responsibility for the continued development of AA’s headphone firmware these days, among other things.

I can tell you, as I literally walk through the assembly line and production facility on a regular basis, that AA make some pretty decent stuff, and have a high quality, superlative ethos vis a vis repair/service.  That’s the key factor in my recommendation, to be frank.

Of course, if you wanna wait a few months, you’ll see us taking things to an even higher plateaux ..

j.
—
Jay Vaughan
ibisum at gmail.com