New batch of new music to check out

moron moron at industrial.org
Tue Jan 19 21:26:20 CET 2021

I can understand that, it's a very specific vocal style he's emulating.
I'm a huge Gary Numan fan myself so am cool with heavily stylized
vocals in if they sit well in the overall structure.

For me though I really like the minimal economy to his tracks and how
he manages to avoid falling back on minimal synth's forbidden riffs
constantly. He also has that subltle punk influence that made the
initial round of synth pop and minimal wave have an immediacy compared
to many modern acts.  His music is well designed and produced but not
so overly polished that all character is removed.

Cheers