Akso?

K9 Kai Niggemann canine at waf80.de
Thu Jan 14 23:08:50 CET 2021

Hi everyone,

Is anyone using an Akso? I bought one to replace my (deemed lost) Axoloti but I can’t get the Akso to work. Wondering if anyone has any recommendations by any chance.

(Akso is a DSP board that lets you build a modular synth or effect, a bit like the Nord Modular, but a bit less expensive (about 100EUR for an assembled board with i/o). The Axoloti is a bit larger, slower, but essentially does the same thing, for me it had the huge advantage of actually working, but I misplaced it and only recently found it. Now I still want to get that Akso to work right....;)

Hope you are all doing as fine as you can in this weird time.

Love
Kai

Sent from my iPad