Hello I'm back

Wave World Universe info at waveworlduniverse.com
Wed Sep 30 21:09:21 CEST 2020

Hi everybody! Nice to be back!

I’m getting the mails! It’s working again.

Regarding my Synths, first a little history:

After visiting electronic music festivals since 1987, I think I had the urge to buy a synth for myself somewhere in 1990 or 1991, it was a Roland MT-32 of course :-)
During the years following I bought a KORG M3R, A Matrix Oberheim 1000, The Roland RSP-550 effect processor, and later a KORG Wavesation EX and last but not least a second hand JUNO 60 and Korg MS-20.
My music-making years primarily focused around these years, resulting in The Real Virtuality Project.

In 1996 I got married and my now ex-wife convinced me to sell a lot of stuff, I only kept my JUNO 60, Wavestation, M3R, and RSP 550.
Music-making went to the background and I focused on 3D graphics instead. In the years after I only once in a while switched on something, played a few notes, and stopped again. In the end, everything dusted away in the attic. Finally, in 2015 I sold my Roland 60 which I still regret…

Suddenly in 2017 I started longing to the past, I think because of the “Stranger Things” series and all the nice small retro remake synths which became suddenly available. So I bought some new stuff:

a Roland TB-03 module, because we used the TB-303 for the Real Virtuality Project
a Roland D-50 module, because when I was young, I always wanted a D-50, but could not afford it.
The Arturia Drumbrute
a Roland Aira System 1, Because it’s so cool
an Arturia Keystep
And in 2018 a Doepfer Dark Energy

And I luckily still own the Wavestation, RSP-550 and the Korg M3R :-)

Cheers!
Rolf