Behringer 2600

moron moron at industrial.org
Mon Oct 26 18:01:19 CET 2020

I have only had access to a Neutron at a local music shop but that
floor model seemed fragile and possibly broken.

I am very much pro these clones being made, I just wish they were made
by a company not run by a sociopath hell bent on a race to the bottom
for the entire industry.

--
https://nearlydead.bandcamp.com
https://nullcommand.bandcamp.com