Behringer 2600

Jay Vaughan ibisum at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 10:23:05 CET 2020

> On 25.10.2020, at 22:18, moron <moron at industrial.org> wrote:
>
> Yes, after a few months of light use.

Haven’t found this to be the case after a year of Neutron ownership.  It has survived countless drunken, ash filled jams and still ticks along nicely.  Firmware updates are smooth, the system has never hung up on me, and it just continues to be a great sound source in my rig.

The idea that Behringer are ripping anyone off, has to stop.  Behringer are making this tech available to more people than the incumbents did - and its a fresh, great new sea change in this industry, imho.

j.