WELCOME BACK ZEBEDEE!!!!! (Was Re: Behringer 2600)

Jay Vaughan ibisum at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 10:21:04 CET 2020

> On 25.10.2020, at 22:46, Soniccouture <dan at soniccouture.com> wrote:
>
> On of my life’s biggest regrets is not taking up a friend when he offered me his 2600, for free, oh, like 25 years ago.
> (I thought at the time; too big, too flaky, too modular …)

Yeah, I remember the days when these old behemoths were considered gauche in light of the new hot digital crap, and I too have had my near misses that I regret in this regard - but you can’t deny that having these old architectures accessible to the kids isn’t awesome.  You know what else is awesome though:

> Dan
> once was Zeb, nice to be back

ZEBEDEE!  I totally missed you all these years, man!  What a blast to have you back on the music-bar, just like the primordial, good ol’ days .. tell us all about what you’ve been up to lately - besides the family stuff, hehe - coz I just know you’ve been doing amazing stuff with Soniccouture in the decades since you founded it…

(For those who don’t know/recognize Zeb, he’s an early/supporting member of the music-bar .. used to work for Yamaha .. and I dare say a lot of us have played his factory patches over the years, too…)

j.