Behringer 2600

Jay Vaughan ibisum at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 10:16:19 CET 2020

> On 25.10.2020, at 23:39, Wave World Universe <info at waveworlduniverse.com> wrote:
> What do you guy’s think of the Neutron?
> Rolf :-)

Its a brilliant and highly functional synthesiser, and you should go ahead and get one and put it to use and show us some Wave World magic on it.  Be sure though, it has its quirks (Overdrive to the ‘max or GTFO), but it is extremely versatile.  My favourite thing to do is random-patching - just show the patch cables in randomly until there’s none left, and see what sort of patch you’ve made.  I honestly have wasted hours just noodling with this technique, its quite a blast.

j.