Behringer 2600

James Coplin james at ticalun.net
Sun Oct 25 23:58:07 CET 2020

The Model D is amazing. I own and love my Minimoog. Had it forever and I think its one of the best sounding ones I've played. The Model D nails it in my opinion and I love that I can recommend it to young players who can get for less than $300 new shipped.

I do think it needs to be asked why we expect everything synth related to be "new?" The piano hasn't changed in ages, neither has the violin, guitar, etc. The fact is, there is only so much you can do with sound and we have reached a point where these are mature disciplines.

James