Behringer 2600

Soniccouture dan at soniccouture.com
Sun Oct 25 22:46:51 CET 2020

On of my life’s biggest regrets is not taking up a friend when he offered me his 2600, for free, oh, like 25 years ago.
(I thought at the time; too big, too flaky, too modular …)

But in the end, on the up-side, I did get out of the house, meet people, and eventually got married.  So there’s that.  ;-)

cheers!
Dan
once was Zeb, nice to be back