Hello I'm back

Marek Szulen mszulen at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 13:21:20 CEST 2020

Ah, sounds like my "WaveWorld week" back then in 2001, when we were having
fun with Gert (and sometimes Harry coming to visit us).
We've also recorded like bunch of songs back then.
Btw, Rolf, do you still have the Turdey Song video somewhere?
That was one of our creations back then

Marek
Venray, NL