Korg Opsix

Soniccouture dan at soniccouture.com
Thu Nov 12 15:27:40 CET 2020

Nice to see Dave Bristow giving the Korg some support there.
I remember an experimental editor he built, maybe in the late 80s or early 90s, in which you could edit FM patches with controls like Brightness, Inharmonicity, etc… ie. musically relevant parameters, instead of the typical operator frequency, level, feedback stuff.
Still waiting for the FM synth that works that way?

cheers
Dan