Roland Cloud

Joost Schuttelaar joost at joostschuttelaar.nl
Wed May 27 13:14:46 CEST 2020

On 27 May 2020, at 12:59, Kai Niggemann <canine at waf80.de> wrote:

> I was looking for a new interface and settled on the Apollo x4 — mainly for the sound quality and i/o capabilities.

Something which I was curious about. For video calling I’m currently using a Rode lav or condenser mike (depending what I feel like), which is fed through a Digitech Vocalist for compression/noise gate. Works really really well.

With the Apollo, I assume you can easily stick in a few plugins between your mic and the default audio input device? And can you quickly switch scenes? Would clean up my desk a bit, and looking for an excuse to replace that simple Focusrite interface that may/may not cause the hum...

--

Joost Schuttelaar
The Hague, NL