release pimping - Lexical Analysis

moron moron at industrial.org
Wed May 13 20:16:07 CEST 2020

Howdy fellow barbarians.  This past April my wife and I streamed a
number of live jams on Twitch (as did a lot of folks).

The sessions were all purely improvised and recorded straight to
stereo. I ran the rhythm section using a Beatstep Pro (Nyborg-24,
Erebus V3, MAD-5, Super Space Drum, Crash Pad, Reon Driftbox).  My wife
played a Korg Minilogue, occasionally through a Ditto looper.

We collated the more coherent / interesting parts together into a Null
Command point release:

https://nullcommand.bandcamp.com/

In case anyone digs it, here are some download codes:

a5vx-ba8e
r8gj-xnbu
vxar-jjl4
7e9a-yg5a
xr2b-7unb
qml5-5vvx

https://nullcommand.bandcamp.com/yum

Cheers

https://nearlydead.bandcamp.com
https://nullcommand.bandcamp.com
https://deterrent.net
https://industrial.org
Whomever dies with the most URLs wins!!!!!!!!!!!!!