Anyone in the UK near Ledbury?

Jay Vaughan ibisum at gmail.com
Mon May 11 20:24:47 CEST 2020

Hi gang,

I’ve found someone with a very nice piece of hardware that I’m trying to obtain (ZX Spectrum Next), but he’s in the UK - and I’d kind of like to have a reliable 3rd party to check it out - so I thought I’d put it to the -bar in case anyone is in the Ledbury/Herefordshire area, and maybe you’d like to go on an adventure to get something special ..  ?  Please msg ne if you’re interested .. its a rare opportunity to get one of these machines, which will go to EBay soon if I’m not careful ..