Jitsi meet monitoring

Joost Schuttelaar joost at joostschuttelaar.nl
Sun May 10 11:43:31 CEST 2020

I think the easiest way (without installing kernel extensions) is to open Quicktime. Choose New Audio Recording. Click the tiny down arrow next to the Record Button and choose the appropriate microphone input. Then raise the volume.

Latency is a bit high though :(

Perhaps tell people to buy a Behringer U-Phoria UM2, less than 30 quid and has a direct monitor switch.

--

Joost Schuttelaar
The Hague, NL