Jitsi meet monitoring

Tony Hardie-Bick tony at entity.net
Sat May 9 14:35:25 CEST 2020

Hey everyone, hope you're all doing well!

Have been running an experimental music workshop online the past few
weeks. We keep it *ultra* simple for the participants. I give them a
jitsi url with agc and other speech-related stuff disabled.

The one sticking point we have, is self-monitoring. We can't expect
participants to be technical, or have good sound cards with analogue
routing to the headphones etc.

So far, we just tell them to leave one headphone off one ear.

So, my question is, on OSX:

* How does one enable low-latency monitoring of a microphone input?

Best to everyone out there!

t.