FB Live from two locations

Tony Scharf tony.scharf at outlook.com
Mon May 4 18:00:15 CEST 2020

If Performer A streamed to Performer B and then Performer B mixed and passed the full performance to the audience, I could see this working.  The main problem would be that Performer A could not monitor what Performer B was doing of the cumulative latency.

Maybe I’m wrong and this is easy in 2020..but I can’t think of how.

Tony