Nostalgia

Komatos komatos at icloud.com
Fri May 1 18:50:55 CEST 2020

Phonk is back!!! It only took a global pandemic. What with M@ and Martin showing their faces around here again, I do believe the gang’s all here again. Only person(s) I can think are missing from 20 years ago is Sarah T and Ron West (is he still lurking)?

--komatos/wasted
twitter.com/KomatosRecords
soundcloud.com/KomatosRecords