Tails from SynthNerdia: Korg Kronos

Tony Scharf tony.scharf at outlook.com
Fri May 1 16:58:09 CEST 2020

In case anyone here may be interested, I’ll be doing a series of streams on twitch that are more gear focused.   Here is the details from the facebook event (since I know a lot of you don’t use that platform).

Tails From SynthNerdia: Korg Kronos.

Saturday, May 2, 2:PM CDT

Partly as practice, and partly just to have something to do, I've decided to do a series of twitch streams specifically about the gear I have in my studio.  This will not be an in-depth review, nor will it be a polished walk-through (if you want that, go pester bobeats on YouTube).   This will just be me and anyone else who joins having a discussion about the Korg Kronos and why I personally think it's one of the greatest synthesizers ever on the market.

You can access my Twitch Channel at https://www.twitch.tv/noisetheorem <https://www.twitch.tv/noisetheorem>

If I enjoy doing this, I’ll be doing future casts about my Modular, Axe FX III and the other bits in my studio that I’d like to talk about.

I’ll post the link to the finished stream after it’s complete, of course.

Take care, all..

Tony