Still no Catalina support for Virus TI integration

Mikael Hansson forums at deadmengods.com
Sun Mar 29 18:08:05 CEST 2020

On 29 Mar 2020, at 17:36, Tony Scharf <tony.scharf at outlook.com> wrote:

> Agree with Jay.  I, personally, never got it to run stable.   There are now many more cost effective alternatives to the Virus, I think it’s day is over.  It certainly has not evolved in a long time.

Always been good to me (apart from the very first versions).

It’s days are certainly over but there’s nothing new that is as cost effective as just keeping it :-)

The only thing I care for is the total recall functionality and the editor/librarian. Seems that there’s a 3rd party plugin that manages this but unfortunately that one is also not compatible with Catalina yet, though they are at least working on it. https://www.mysteryislands-music.com/product/access-virushc-audiounit-vsti-editor-librarian-plug-in/ <https://www.mysteryislands-music.com/product/access-virushc-audiounit-vsti-editor-librarian-plug-in/>

/Micke