Another Track

tom adam tom.adam at thebigear.be
Sat Mar 14 21:38:20 CET 2020

http://thebigear.be/2020/satanist-v2.mp3

Normally I have a 2hour swim training and a 1hour run training on
Saturday, but the swimming pool is closed and I did run this morning so
I had some spare time to make another track.

The sounds:
Intro sound is from the Quantum, the sound under the vocals too.
Drums from live this time
Bassline from the 5U modular and the techno sounds are from eurorack
E352 Cloud Terrarium, modulated by a E355 Morphing dual LFO.

Still some editing to do to get it final, but I thought I just shared
this version. It's about 4h work of recording and tweaking to get it right.
Patches and some of the sequences were prepared over the last few weeks.

Any feedback appreciated!

ToAd