It's always the cable

Romain xtechcode at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 12:08:45 CET 2020

Hi Peter !!
I miss Gert too ... I don t know why but  I convince myself  that his spirit will visit me when i m making music but specially for mixing; cause when I recall years ago  all his sharing advice about freq cutting/boosting,compressor,multiband, etc ousic bar, it was to me at the time kind of witchcraft but it was years of his precious knowledge.
I guess if we were Jedi I think Gert would be our Yoda...
And I can tell you, most of the  time I do a cut or a boost in some freq range, there is our Gert sighing me some tips to my right ear in a Space Galatic emperor langage ...

I m glad that you re feeling better and I am always curious to see the new music setup of barians :)

Ps: self-creativity is one of the best therapy imo
 ;)

Romain