Iridium

tom adam tom.adam at thebigear.be
Thu Jun 25 20:25:28 CEST 2020

no experience with the iridium, but I like the interface of the quantum.
I never really need to do much menu diving, only a couple of times to
get the right wavetable or import a sample. But once the basics are
set-up, everything is at hand. And even when you need to do some menu
diving, the touch panel is really easy and fast.