Hydra synth: first impressions

Tony Scharf tony.scharf at outlook.com
Tue Jun 16 15:50:22 CEST 2020

I had a TI2 up until last year.   I just never used it anymore.   Software caught up and surpassed anything it could do a while ago.

>    Actually, I guess it could be said that ALL of my hardware synths are "sitting around for nostalgia's sake"

Aside from a couple...yeah.  Most of my actual work is done in the box these days.

Tony

On 6/16/20, 7:57 AM, "music-bar on behalf of Matt Picone" <music-bar-bounces at lists.music-bar.org on behalf of matt at mysticworks.com> wrote:

    On 6/16/20 1:50 AM, Jay Vaughan wrote:
    > anyone want to buy an Indigo2?  Hydra replaces it.
    >
    > j.

    Nice! Happy you're happy! You really make me want to try this synth.

    I still have a TI2 sitting around for nostalgia's sake.

    Actually, I guess it could be said that ALL of my hardware synths are
    "sitting around for nostalgia's sake"

    :-P

    --
    M@