Hydra synth: first impressions

deeplfo deeplfo at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 02:13:32 CEST 2020

 I am working on a little ambient track with nothing but Hydra sounds.  Stay tuned.
I'm really enjoying having a set of keys that are so inviting in terms of performance and expression, the poly AT, the ribbons, the nice availability of knobs to mutate the sound in a really useful ways.
I like it so much that I have replaced it as my main keys now :-), the Kontrol mk2, even with more keys, is on the side now.

- mohsen