A couple of Puredata sketches and a Pd noodles radio show by Muteqx

Dave S dave.silvester at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 22:38:52 CEST 2020

Hi 'bar,

Here are a couple of my sketches from today in Puredata (pd-vanilla) -
the very beginnings of a drum sequencer and an additive synth I'm
making. Ambient fractal explorations...

https://tinyurl.com/muteqxoffkilter

https://tinyurl.com/muteqx2ndadditive

or:

http://files.muteqx.com/muteqx_off_kilter_tune_with_additive.mp3

http://files.muteqx.com/muteqx_second_experiment_with_additive.mp3

If you like those, you might like my extremely hastily thrown together
80 minute community radio show from last night, which is an extended
look at my scrapbook of sketches from my first two weeks (the last two
weeks) of hacking around in Pd. FM and additive synth noodles aplenty...:

https://tinyurl.com/muteqxpuredatashow

or:

http://files.muteqx.com/20200614_Muteqx_Puredata_Show_v2_128kbps.mp3

I've not really made music like this before... it has been really
interesting to throw myself in with Pd, start messing around making
recordings ASAP and just see what comes out.

Anyone else out there using Pd? I found out about Purr-data today and
installed it, but for now I really like the charm of pd-vanilla so I
will probably stick with that a while yet.

I can't believe Pd has existed so long and it took until lockdown for me
to get into it properly. Oh well, I'm really enjoying it. I hope you
like these ambient works - please let me know what you make of them? :-D

Cheers,

~Dave