Tundra - A Hydrasynth Track

Peter Korsten peter at severity-one.com
Mon Jul 20 13:20:22 CEST 2020

Hi Mohsen,

> Here is my Hydrasynth tack. All the sounds, including the beats stuff,
> are from the wonderful ASM Hydrasynth.  They were recorded either as
> MIDI or live-audio capture into Ableton Live, and arranged in Live.
> There is absolutely no other processing from what was recorded from
> Hydrasynth, save a FabFilter limiter on the master.
>
> The Hydrasynth is such a nice musical instrument, and is always nice
> to fire it up and start playing.  Hope you like.

Cool, nice track. I happened to watch a video by Doctor Mix (who
mercifully toned down his over-the-top performance a notch or two) and
the Hydrasynth looks really nice. But polyphonic aftertouch? God knows
how much this thing is going to cost, I thought.

And it turned out: really not that much.

Oh dear. 😃 And yes, Claudio "Doctor Mix" specifically mentions Gear
Acquisition Syndrome...

- Peter