ableton question

K9 Kai Niggemann canine at waf80.de
Sat Jan 4 22:13:55 CET 2020

Wouldn’t this work with clip based automation with just one value in the beginning of the clip?

If you are worried about the automation resetting your tweaks while the scene/clip is looping, you could edit the clip so that it is 2x the length, put the controller into the beginning and loop only the Second half with no controller?

Sent from my Phone