Scarlett 3rd Gen?

Mic Zac (Noiseconformist) mubar05 at blauwurf.at
Thu Feb 27 06:50:41 CET 2020

Hi All,
anyone has any experience with the latest Focusrite Scarlett generation?

I’m toying with the idea to get a rack mount 18i20 for school.
Also being used as a submixer, which is possible according to the manual (p23).

We don’t have computers with USB-C, so I’m not sure if I want to go the convertor/adaptor route.

Thanks! :) m.

PS: looking at my original MOTU Traveler it’s amazing how prices dropped and quality rose over the years (stating the obvious, yeah, but still …)