another track that needs your attention :-)

Romain Xavier xtechcode at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 13:59:03 CET 2020

Hi Tom !
I am not really a big fan of your intro for this song but it s worth to keep listening ;)
I love the LFO starting at 1 min 53  but also like the LFO modulation at the end… Later in the song after the 4 min I really like the High Freq Fx but I would put a filter on it from 4min30 and maybe a small ping-pong delay for the last Fx hit. Also putting the Voice more in Front as Joost mentioned maybe something to think of ..

For me this song have enough aggression … But it all a matter of taste after all,

Thx for sharing :)

Romain