Mental Breakthrough

Tony Scharf tony.scharf at outlook.com
Tue Dec 1 04:11:13 CET 2020

So…with everything going on in the world, I’ve been not doing so well from a mental health perspective.  Yes, I’ve been getting help…and progress is being made.

As evidence of this progress, I’ve started working on music again.   I honestly haven’t touched my gear much since May or so.   Over the weekend, I took the time and finally got up enough to press record.

While this may not be the best thing I’ve done, doing it took a lot more mental work than usual just to sit down in the studio and actually play and record.

I hope you enjoy it!

https://soundcloud.com/noisetheorem/metallicis-insecta <https://soundcloud.com/noisetheorem/metallicis-insecta>

Tony