MC-707

Andrew Tarpinian andrewtarpinian at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 16:46:56 CEST 2020

I dont have one but have been interested. As far as the Roland cloud (plugins for the computer), the Zen engine used is very deep and Roland is using it in a lot of their new products. They have plans for a full plugin version via the Roland cloud, I believe scheduled for fall which would give you the ability to make patches on the computer and transfer them over to the hardware and vice versa. Right now they have zen on the computer but I believe it is preset only (can’t make your own deep patches) though they just came out with Jupiter 8 etc... emulations, meaning taking the zen engine and setting it up interface wise to emulate a Jupiter 8, not sure how deep you can go with this yet.

The zen engine kinda reminds me of the Arturia Origin.