Ambiant Sound + Modular Question

Jay Vaughan ibisum at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 18:37:05 CEST 2020

> Knowing that I have the Anushri, TD3, and K2 which are kind of modular, do you guys have maybe some other advice ?

I really love the Behringer Neutron, its a great instrument and very well worth the price .. if you can get over the Behringer factor.  Of course I’d much rather have invested in something from Dove Audio, but I’d have to get a better Eurorack housing arrangement, and I’d be dissatisfied with anything less than an Arturia RackBrute, so .. I’m holding off for a while until I can spare 1000eu to go the whole hog and do a proper Eurorack config.  In the meantime, Neutron is a great cheap modular solution that ticks a lot of boxes ..

j.