AMT8 in Catalina

Mikael Hansson forums at deadmengods.com
Sun Apr 26 18:45:12 CEST 2020

I’d say these are the top contenders…with their respective pros and cons.

https://motu.com/products/midi/xpressxt_usb <https://motu.com/products/midi/xpressxt_usb>
https://www.iconnectivity.com/mioxl <https://www.iconnectivity.com/mioxl>
https://www.esi-audio.com/products/m8uex/ <https://www.esi-audio.com/products/m8uex/>

Haven’t tried them but I’m looking to get one to replace my MAudio MidiSport 4x4.

I guess there’s lot of opinions to get from Gearslutz or Youtube.

/Micke