Week Four - everyone still okay?

Tony Scharf tony.scharf at outlook.com
Thu Apr 9 23:46:52 CEST 2020

Doing pretty OK, all told.   Getting a little stir crazy.  Full time work + full time single parenting = very tired in the evenings.

That said, I did manage to get OBS along with Lumen setup so that I can stream some audio/video via Twitch!  Planning my first broadcast in forever for Saturday at 10pm CDT (if enough Europeans are interested, maybe I do another one in the morning when it's not quite so late).

Also looking for something to add to my eurorack.  Because why not.   By not traveling and cooking at home so much, I've been saving a LOT.   It will be weird to see if this lifestyle change sticks when they start letting us out again...

Off to have some homemade mac+cheese.

Tony